Re: [Slim] Moving forward on draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Tue, 21 November 2017 22:05 UTC

To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>, slim@ietf.org
References: <CAOW+2dsZtuciPiKMfif=ZmUqBcUd9TyYtL5gPYDp7ZfLOHHDBA@mail.gmail.com> <p06240600d637c6f98ecc@99.111.97.136> <CAOW+2dv5NSiCbW=p1exvPV=PF8YCVdiz2gi-OCxmaUB-jGe22w@mail.gmail.com> <p06240600d6389cd2043f@99.111.97.136> <97d9a6b8-de3b-9f79-483b-18376fcf0ced@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2dtpRoeYkMJzX9vyNUojJDax4DQUU2F4PauBwt1sm-83Hg@mail.gmail.com> <55f2b336-3f14-f49a-ec78-f00b0373db00@omnitor.se> <bc5b7aa5-7c6a-5096-47d0-01e5ee079e93@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2duUPsTY=Ygzwfu0eOYbHaBAwMqm+oxA6AdMXinxTMNM1A@mail.gmail.com> <165d2c07-19ca-f2b1-2aac-3aac842b97e9@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2dsrRoCE4YQ1U+y448C4qmMY1Hb+8jM=aTyzvsPBYA0akg@mail.gmail.com> <14297efe-82c5-a6d9-94f7-fe82be6b423a@alum.mit.edu> <CAOW+2dtej1p3pD5-FbVjnkWbXH3O6TYO7zVBqy0PAfReA1Lh4A@mail.gmail.com> <e70a716e-0e43-c39e-9ac2-71b9d4afe20a@omnitor.se> <4efeeff4-bcd7-661e-93c9-23e6fec3704b@alum.mit.edu>