Re: [Slim] Modality preference

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Mon, 19 June 2017 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=P2x2GM1MADbVBZs19CnnE+2W7SwjJ5SWiOReCackA3Y=; b=DshGKGCyfFFe6PPWe1kmQoxbGkAdD9UWY1qgHXTNSwQ5J/ipk+dWWrcAz3aUWBxW2t 1W9E2l0h+NG8S08EU5XUbxH7bs9JLRKGCfzgetzoD00yY4j9wMoAo8JlwG8fCvtw6+Df T768XCvJEcYMjrENsmUIyatiEyF4MPT2Bxi2Y12QBEHD53RMo5IMwbcLyafNmPEsJmeT Pu3JcEz2J6iTmieMWHIBQT9SGzs9taGLJFEZYqbuyFNGkzdpCQNOXCbXZS7JZDDRVUQy aIzQJA/Xg+VA9vrbrNuWxO1iuaQw3iqOeX/uL2gGVdcrY1sBwJgzM/D6FuUUjaSH9BFG VkUA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=P2x2GM1MADbVBZs19CnnE+2W7SwjJ5SWiOReCackA3Y=; b=CGGHwdbFB+qCQXE2XX/8qfbb2YSNo67G7qR1JXiBdONeE6pE6wKAMpjBFU2bEGMpf1 iiGK2T6HisXRI6vncduw/nvxql4DHgF2CBd0wILTWun9+s+8mJDt6wriaoKY8Suh63XA 4S4l2ZTWp/MSXl1rvzCkTmDct5ztwopLyYVXr77flECcBfx1bZPpyNdUZ7o0pgZg5bwM Axu+paeWcG8PE02C0aimVOEnJ/ctMTkFzBGvcJ3BoCsVeUGAejA6cKOL7tP0ouh8KxOm pJwUqlXfaf+1SEGH61IgVquYtNHB9upDc0JUuihsqjsBOZfpS2rWrp5rZrxjmDevayOw Fx7w==