Re: [Slim] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-13: (with COMMENT)

Nik Tomkinson <rfc.nik.tomkinson@gmail.com> Thu, 17 August 2017 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WAGYVgFL4RwQWoveTplH337SQsfDQBzcdyUMJeuBvZU=; b=kHEJcGydBAGSebaNdBJla1umks5f4ns7n9+gsI2osPRh0kDRQ2FwiXPibZcW3QLIem aScBde4hyu2sct+KbFoCFaxYwHw/b8UCFfu4nj2Uf8nU4A8WcYqoICoHIMZTHtbKIvRw vUwwwQOaOedpaRu+c+9QOfNBkThQiLlv2pGi58swQj9PM3YNVPqyZCAPw/veZSTA+AJt kRngNJUT/4tHYo/dblznbhzMULqTG3VUeUG/AojnWExMXIrfBQi0+DpPRC3Oy5qGowCp Alzs+IsUhhQFXbvldfhEbfxbI5v7LD5jjfytTVDIMqxXvmHcctoK/rw4V1YnapH1XFlA u+ag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WAGYVgFL4RwQWoveTplH337SQsfDQBzcdyUMJeuBvZU=; b=RKSxxRqvSXj7vqab7YO59nfYOGD5Xk4GtAveHqy/21QLh80/ZwC9SCfcd+NXwuBo5A VLVkmxdgdAahWwverkr4336G70YOs+ewcg/Kz39ol9IRr7Fj9nbpVDlh1eezUzuHQI9/ ovivtfJX1dcq8lUn7ph54avy68Y/8MQLJ2mnrjilHmlGhMnWwKGw4hgX5UsWqRzj/pHs 2rOHWQqurKf+UktseVW8vbl+LlaYAra8fN2APfUgAoTPz5/y9PYHEQQYpT+cvuoBG1kQ xcCx4BJRzuWq2TacA2KWb0XQEAvgVzUnaXYsSugt8XyEpE6cJJugMBf98OtxJ74Q6xa3 vPYQ==