Re: [Slim] Collapse attribute syntax to one line in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se> Mon, 29 May 2017 18:15 UTC

To: slim@ietf.org
From: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 20:14:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [Slim] Collapse attribute syntax to one line in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

It should be noted that the syntax according to the Accept-Language does
not need to include the q-values until the user want to be specific
about the relative preferences.

So, as long as the preferences are not of specific interest, the example
would be:

  m=audio 49250 RTP/AVP 20
  a=hlang-send: es, eu, en, *
  a=hlang-recv:es, eu, en,  *

Which is very similar to the syntax just proposed by Randall.

/Gunnar

Gunnar Hellström
Omnitor
gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se