Re: [Slim] Allowing multiple values in an answer

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Sat, 13 January 2018 02:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Eg6gpSdjMTnE+x38oImxwkc8SA6EiAPSvm2iG4A038E=; b=Z7RjvbOheqwc9+pg3MQ4OapIx4uj6W1dwBxI+bPfuj1npjflJSVVh9edqvMKGYDv03 2l0YlXvovVaGukFXLtEUMDwdAWYSmSSzYDNExck4FCAzqs/gQmLjM1lEOEGEK2BOMRQU 191vUF6KQoOfWDGAjMajljnhnD8ijuN07nn5c0PFH6faxsIhGhqJPukxLNtaXPOPsCqL hu7Sqb+fe98sH+/QLYbFbKJryr/WrUvcNivSdqQJAKBV2ZaD3HiZla9+r6byAz9ZBJd2 6G73Tma/+Txb0FI9fTcv6BAPIvmoc/oCM09wdr1zujCyRPxXxMunA1eo5QXs1paQIgYy +cBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Eg6gpSdjMTnE+x38oImxwkc8SA6EiAPSvm2iG4A038E=; b=gTEja7qZdgqUXrfU7v4eC6tsKd+xcYmDhzQATYgBTJW4yFe6BidkbyF0W1yQKAjsRt R2iTypRGTNdHqAJawnv5no1JT1A/LsWL9FRL6fuHG+eb47F37egeNCl6QmBxVvRcRIhq TlvxHAxS7zwUvTRJSppAqO1HgnO4yhBk6CwHHllUeSMoPXKSHDcU1k99hoL2Wl700ANE E6nLoAqEHOwkIS+9dLFDzsdfhlKxPFzhG761P2WB+VX7VLBMtHjGtpr+lMWCnNW/2fTh rOkclztfM55tR0AHaqpweZ0+E5yGuzx5MPJfjxJW8CvvB3uGMXNXCB6tzOWObkZkNbQd d3hw==