Re: [Slim] Negotiation issue in draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language

"Randall Gellens" <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org> Mon, 19 February 2018 03:20 UTC

From: Randall Gellens <rg+ietf@randy.pensive.org>
To: Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com>
Cc: Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@omnitor.se>, slim@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 19:20:36 -0800
References: <CAOW+2dtV5EaL_xTLSJNSiNjUZp-ZzFa2cMPUvSb65FRyYSNB1Q@mail.gmail.com> <6754134E-63FD-4212-90D5-D07293EFE36B@randy.pensive.org> <09dcffcc-a65d-65d8-614d-fa12b790dd4f@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2ds680XB2v9TavT00_CAQAo9FHmDbfXNodeZ9=NFh1=jEA@mail.gmail.com> <EB90D6A9-FE9A-4DC2-9C0D-EC7EDF513F7E@randy.pensive.org> <5c33acfd-8853-4254-c6b1-fa05ea4901fd@omnitor.se> <CAOW+2dvuAjON1+pi2renF+fD4qYMpUhq5zPDhF9EdepHO8X18g@mail.gmail.com> <608E5933-9EB0-489D-A845-39018CF68127@randy.pensive.org> <9B27941C-CAE7-4162-8E8B-3BFA60921578@gmail.com>