Re: [Slim] draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities & modalitypref

Paul Kyzivat <paul.kyzivat@comcast.net> Wed, 07 June 2017 21:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1496872224; bh=Jpuqa2NTE685TrwoE+m3OhWgjZpzS6mqDvlJ+ML0swE=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=G6g1lNmRX2+l8rxLjKU1CH5i3y7COmWCRCm/7XClh1WWUBnz3ZNqsSgPhQLky9OA/ 0UH2oLxL8MevE3Di/h5ETCANldmuShbSw/WFh/HC5ESBtze9Fz3a0zcNB5uJyg8riD Kj7H9UNxLZErJvKxe1wlUGBFoIg3XLLa/wYcE2Wi4Nh6jg0PmCD926TYQqPFE/9m6T b+tBRsl56JQ5+ise7P9MQ2hw/Fivr4WMFNOFdCrGKfk49vKYLtO9l/9hs1Qj0trTaB JK9BU3AcpizgMgY1mQPp7wM+80AD1xYT4qPiSCq/CSQ8hRZiv8XVT1CXglNYwpwWtC 4W0iCxv0P8QeA==