Re: [Smart] Draft Charter For SMART Proposed RG

"David McGrew (mcgrew)" <mcgrew@cisco.com> Mon, 01 October 2018 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=62404; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1538418730; x=1539628330; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=mOQic0DblH2lDazg55s632LiTAubxcC8CLHherTY1Oc=; b=ONRsTHejRUZYEPcloSlPR81dJz3nFwfekZwnkVF8Ve3TIoiEEy+lbGt0 si0nU8h46etm35X4kIUjatVUqMiZ43lHJyYA6uwxSGpvmq9cFm5SiiO0H zyLBD4+3KbmktnO6bMB0kL4UM/AAiEn2JSUbnd/Q69ju2AJH6sxR5V9PJ o=;