Re: [Smart] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-paine-smart-indicators-of-compromise-00.txt

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 27 March 2020 13:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Ah3FSXec4BT70r8LlONezvqRPvSHL1L6biFGr5POt+c=; b=1nP5nBHhh16NopK++q9vUxuqgZNUlFOi4IyaO2oP2HW7qdTAlGSe8CZ3gv40Z2SkEI LWKNgCgqZ4s9yS5qIkzQH+AzxPSG8fDtJGRYL9Az0DH59m8rb2vmqJ7pPdhsDV7xu8Aw zBaHeEqwjPaKOwi+yc0tyavyh4Yb36nI+UOZjfSuY4MgIBdvPmqNRkW4IhCOWZwULjum oHvcboMgk5fN6BPFa1aAKrn2jKuzrxp1+seBPFav2xxOuxpvuwmjNc/BI55/0j+4G1y+ OODVbzh7+tSZkCZ2CuXUEGbOlgKpw5FIzEzlIvL4JtTUNtUOZNXeSMRhqPbhE5UafYH3 tFYQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Ah3FSXec4BT70r8LlONezvqRPvSHL1L6biFGr5POt+c=; b=KD2VSMVbovIFnw8LtWWs/5k6FNfHKJHHf9ffqHx+/xEcZGF42XNASr5CnOwAjnonVQ ObBRQwRRYECUBumxhSGplokl6jGZ1AZP8kALSwcVkMstJowoyNWfr1MM2XgdS9DiFjtW GQNSiYtyo8OI8Ao3N0mm5h+CirrKMBZxte8ONUgPOeXoeExhK5RQL9wqBrg0hcL1gNQ/ e9u4d39AfS0LwdsaMiO4J3f98T95w1Ov6QFXMYneD1otg9aqBhJ4NPLHu2N+5RUZh+/J cSmZporsUKg0nJLGCfB+JEGZ3mrVGIfPkJqdt/5C0dTscvy3hju9epngVWGGLVqR3zyU PUcw==