Re: [Smart] CLESS Reset - Open Call Thursday 14th of May at 6pm CET / 9am PST

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Wed, 01 July 2020 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=KZ3OnP6VtH/2xC5nAhYDnJJLJDxEaqCQL9kUMViq3RA=; b=L84Sgyht4/6ablHBolgDE1AgKknd6YsnN+Q7HfJ/Fa1H0cvG9VMRplBUfnFgaGUV/h +N7jA/8x6F2stdcRoqNpPzUjxoO/+mf52CcU+95IJe/1NWi4jR7wssrN7wfoUZlrn4Dk +C2n01y9SVTZMnCnj9uJCqmtuib0ijpewwtoY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=KZ3OnP6VtH/2xC5nAhYDnJJLJDxEaqCQL9kUMViq3RA=; b=JFNjPimL7vvAe+NY0Zg39cv9h5cU/dLBJhblC9U/owR2SioM4SNMF1donfLjdYyI35 q12UkOH0LU2W+1E4Xaluknlz5MQVTsCX/utttQoAS0WL0eOJMHE5heSTtK7P8FL4cJrO 3XRTBoyTKLiapoExU75M4fDsHi5fz13r0WDmaQsx0EGVbdDYDq/hO/ukVDbkVSc9sGQo Rb1etVl6COPqROJk/9s8GB1AJccIYkzOBX4o0Uq4LWqUMcCkeAU8fV8gMFG43Jqx9AfY YZ1F5toFUBMoEp/PMSurJd151NUpkGFp+jGCXLoqMpdtDC3XbiV9q870ZxKNydkYLw9e WsAQ==