[smartobjectdir] "Management" vs "control and telemetry"

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sun, 09 October 2011 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=5629; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318194293; x=1319403893; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VDhWVf0GZxhlFbC/pMjhHCmkt7RhOwXbjb1cGfWHVF0=; b=ff1eEyHaYGhvm5bQnF2w9wHAkXNQa78ueQgrGUkcN8otsqNlUOQcD+k1 LjdNCM0lIse8sfQtz5LzuG+/AV3jI1UQRZFX2CHLgMHCnc5NLj9sVlJHG cJAJkj6bhDZ3PJ/6yQQUV2F+lFji38CaGRxv1Bpr7SrMmjTClpZ7SBsy8 w=;