Re: [smartobjectdir] Charter

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sun, 09 October 2011 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=3406; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318191736; x=1319401336; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oiVBIWkOW41lVb6SGFgoPlce1ZJxXLb3xGpaLCq5sDY=; b=jQj4VsDoiR8g9gA6RYWu2xUT832Mvwc37x86LCX++/x7dtnmBSCfREo4 ULERD6iCaKioLLv69xHnyljd79TJrQ4Jt9LbG33VVDPZTjq7gYgAiX72v 3vqDX6NRe0+F5uoC/wJjKWPXEDcAytu6bZDUDcMOB/VHBd3tXr7nhKixS E=;