Re: [smartobjectdir] Charter

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Sat, 08 October 2011 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=2422; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318088955; x=1319298555; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ddOdH/gHCPU3Qm7XKk1PocXJ1CfUFjgH6zBLVkzys8I=; b=alqdqgTqcJn3WowRswYy1iPFXXIJsuzLr19zE9DDmGanFdcJ9c3lh+01 sqYwgGpz9tXBQ/vKPxEQgUJ8h32qhw+mn6sgjodYkbcGmTu4wWUxx6ndC NZavw6cKwuumlSD6e/eMRcC/WlJiiagvq/sO9DZHQDhm0cWPCo/+0gevr M=;