Re: [smartpowerdir] Fwd: Smart Object Directorate

"Richard Shockey" <richard@shockey.us> Tue, 02 August 2011 14:27 UTC

From: "Richard Shockey" <richard@shockey.us>
To: "'Fred Baker'" <fred@cisco.com>, "'IETF SmartPower Directorate'" <smartpowerdir@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 10:27:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [smartpowerdir] Fwd: Smart Object Directorate

+1  as we discussed Smart Power is an application of Smart Objects.

One of the most important things we can do is update a list of the various
drafts that touch on this topic. I don't know who wants to own that document
( not me ) but It would be a big help to the whole community and the public
at large.