Re: [smartpowerdir] SmartGrid Status Update Please

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 09 May 2011 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=RwgJRJeuWiCx7hX6sywq7IQ/03lpp5XG6deC+P4THLc=; b=x9KOtVhtU6AwnsoL/AVskqCAvVbQIxEAQ8qDM7kEZzCg0BepA6gA69lfPiSusJWI5p 6yEWhdOEaBcvZ7WRGkIli7zW1A8+CqCibl/uYwHdzAfmFzseomJ3svSualSilvHT838R 8CLQyUNNI2eKGujJIUBLZhbR1pXKN8lcVb/DQ=