Re: [smartpowerdir] planned workshop on IOT

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 24 December 2010 18:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:mime-version :content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=BlxiWa7tpnwSICSSKkowDUMCPRnPgq9oFylL1CTTz+o=; b=Ek+4qxyWh8eizzJlRXdFpSv+u2onD7wP6gTICboKLyXipyp2XBSk0oRHhqrPIkb4Xy 5wqUhYHXGq4YH0iaSlQ7ovmjf/eeIFxS+nFZJliazToO8kIqB7O24jGoL0FO0jw0T6ZU SC477+DON2W07MJFrGGANOtLX9ByFMf5arVkU=