[smartpowerdir] Report on the Smart Grid work in the IETF

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 05:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=4008; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301462469; x=1302672069; h=from:subject:date:message-id:cc:to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=cfhHQBWys5dl04Ch8Fhab98cpOfJYyxTMaCP7hS2qpI=; b=YMSo7junvQdJqnXwnTs4KkFW7w3M5YIaP4imd4JvDiPPWq72Zn7ZMzrR pKkuzHB7NJIsVjr53S96GmlHgQ2is81XEOlljutL3eemY0vpjJu8q+69G hB6jcRRXaL95bI/msi//BH0ZQlnyh6dwtL9FuRhEW5vIdAKOgJM8VYg/K I=;