Re: [smartpowerdir] SmartGrid and the IETF WG EMAN

"Su, David H." <david.su@nist.gov> Thu, 06 January 2011 19:50 UTC

From: "Su, David H." <david.su@nist.gov>
To: 'Fred Baker' <Fred@cisco.com>, 'Benoit Claise' <bclaise@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 14:51:56 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: 'Ross Callon' <rcallon@juniper.net>, "Polk, William T." <william.polk@nist.gov>, 'IETF SmartPower Directorate' <smartpowerdir@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [smartpowerdir] SmartGrid and the IETF WG EMAN

I think the current arrangement is fine and working. Fred is the official liaison person between IETF, NIST, SGIP.  If any group within IETF wants to send an official liaison letter to SGIP or NIST, unless IETF poly does not allow that, nothing prevent the chair from doing so.  ITU-T has been sending liaisons to the chair of SGIP plenary, to me as the chair of PAP15, so is ATIS.  The important thing is to get things done or information transferred, and any of us from NIST or SGIP official will try hard to make it happen.

Fred could also arrange someone from the related SGIP WG to coordinate with EMAN WG if necessary.
David
---------
Dr. David H. Su
Information Technology Laboratory