Re: [smartpowerdir] [smartpower-interest] Adhoc Smart Power meeting in Maastricht?

Margaret Wasserman <margaretw42@gmail.com> Thu, 22 July 2010 14:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=KKZrmcsUs0nAoey8BhBeB+tPeXL2wxiCEq0JEnMbh+s=; b=vnyC3Bu/z6N+0faSsD7LU4EBsHPok2ycKL7IOOadbkGgZ7LePJxPcSj7/5rsWAZZHh LmSRZvp3FGTG/EjbccexNjWOaSnce/2SfetzgxOo0km3voHEmQ5gnUya6epez2CWPQxd jEQNOrvVyJ2FnUzwoVv5LJ3YMJkqo7DCkzKKs=