[smartpowerdir] Fwd: Summary of Smart Power matters July 2010

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Mon, 26 July 2010 04:06 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:06:12 +0200
To: IETF SmartPower Directorate <smartpowerdir@ietf.org>, smartpower-interest@ietf.org, IAB <iab@iab.org>
Subject: [smartpowerdir] Fwd: Summary of Smart Power matters July 2010

FYI - I had run my note yesterday past the 6lowpan chairs before sending it, but they had not seen it to reply. I got this from Geoff this morning; it is only fair to let him correct the record in these respects. Note that JP had in fact replied, and I had adjusted the comments on ROLL with respect to his comments.

Begin forwarded message:

http://www.ipinc.net/IPv4.GIF