news.admin.net-abuse.sightings

ab.general@atlas.uniserve.com Sat, 16 November 1996 11:33 UTC

Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 02:52:45 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-smtp@list.cren.net
From: ab.general@atlas.uniserve.com
To: info-ietf-smtp@uunet.uu.net
Subject: news.admin.net-abuse.sightings

This is directed to YOU "Society For The Prevention of Spam" whomever you are!
You SPAMMED my company with thousands of Emails. Because of your ignorance
 and error, you have caused 250 Legitimate Business  websites to go down..16 people have lost
 their jobs,  Winner's Circle have lost their site, and wasted 16 hours of my EMPLOYEES
 time in cleaing up our Email!!  Who the HELL are you? and Why are you SPAMMING
 my COMPANY?? DO YOU KILL EACH PERSON THAT KILLS? DO YOU SLAP
 EACH CHILD THAT SLAPS HIS/HER SIBLING? You act as PREVENTION??
 Yet you SPAM me?? Where did you get  this EMAIL FROM??  I HAVE NO IDEA
HOW WE GOT INVOLVED IN THIS. !!!!
What you have done is created a lot of anger towards your so called "Society"
 If you really care about spamming..why could you not write me ask me if we sent any SPAMS out??
My company Radman Internet Brokers provides a service for our clients. They PAY us to
market their products, we in turn..PAY a Marketing Company to follow through!
Get your facts straight, and you need to send a formal apology to Winner's Circle and
TabNet for your actions. You have caused a lot of harm, to the wrong people.
Be warned..that we will follow through with this action of yours..and persons responsible
for this will be found and dealt with legally.
This posting is meant to reveal the ACTIONS  of the  "SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF SPAM", since they
will not identify themselves. If anyone knows how to reach these people..please respond
to my website so that we can take appropriate action. If anyone would like proof of this
claim..WE  can provide logs from our postmasters and records of this claim.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Yours Truly,
P. Richardson
Radman Internet Brokers
http://irc.havenet.com/radman