< $ < $ < $ < $ E M A I L W O R K S > $ >$ > $ > $ >

mremail@softcell.net Thu, 05 December 1996 22:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 05:57:46 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-smtp@list.cren.net
From: mremail@softcell.net
To: info-ietf-smtp@uunet.uu.net
Subject: < $ < $ < $ < $ E M A I L W O R K S > $ >$ > $ > $ >

VISIT OUR SITE!!!

http://www.softcell.net/mremail.html

WE KNOW YOUR BUSINESS

Our software and provider service enables any business to launch a professional and effective mass
marketing of a product or service via bulk email. Our mission is to give the average, small or new
business, and even the big guys, the tools required to utilize the Internet for generating sales figures
not achievable through conventional advertising.

http://www.softcell.net/mremail.html
EMAIL WORKS

EMail Works is by far the most advanced bulk e-mail software available on the market. Its
power and depth are only matched by it s ease of use.

Features

    Sends at 13000 to 15000 per hour with 14.4 modem
    Posts to thousands of news groups automatically
    Collects at 75000 per 24 hours
    Works while your computer is: surfing, getting email or word processing
    Easy to use remove name feature.
    Parsing table 45000 to 100,000 per hour
    Stand alone - NO Pegasus-Eudora-Freedom- or other email program needed
    Sends & Gathers & Parsing at the same time!
    Marketing Tables
    Time & date stamp on all mailings
    Filtering system
    Auto remove screen disables mail from being sent to people who dont want     it!

When we become your postmaster you will never lose your e mail
addresses, dial-up connection, web site, or domain ever again.

Bulk E-Mailing Services

E Mail addresses for sale
Our addresses are by far the best available on the internet because they are all 75+% deliverable and we
never sell the same list to the same type of business twice. We currently have over 7 million active
e mail addresses.

100,000 $199
300,000 $399
500,000 $599
1 Million $1000

Bulk E-Mailings DONT HAVE THE TIME? WE DO!

1 Million

1 Time $2100
2 Time $1500
3 Time $1000
4 Time $700
5 Time $500
http://www.softcell.net/mremail.html

Call now for more information: 714-825-4815

F R E E  D E M O  D O W N L O A D ! ! !
CALL NOW -- MR. EMAIL (DAVID)

714-825-4815

http://www.softcell.net/mremail.html