Re: SMTP problem

Alok joshi <alok@giasbma.vsnl.net.in> Thu, 07 November 1996 05:57 UTC

Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 10:59:33 +0530
Sender: owner-ietf-smtp@list.cren.net
From: Alok joshi <alok@giasbma.vsnl.net.in>
To: Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu
Cc: ietf-smtp@dimacs.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: SMTP problem

Hello,
	Thanks verymuch for your help,maybe the next time it occurs we
will check it out but i still am not able to understand that why the 25
port gets clogged and refuses connection( At least it should accept the
incoming mails).Can you also guide me regarding Ox and OX options in
sendmail.cf file.Their is no entry regarding these terms in my sendmail.cf
file.
			Thanks again

					Alok Joshi
 > > 1) Run the "uptime" command and see what your load
average is.