Subject: [Snac] I-D Action: draft-ietf-snac-simple-09.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 21:27:01 -0700
List-Id: "Mailing list for discussing problems relating to the automatic connection of stub networks to existing infrastructure networks. " <snac.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-snac-simple-09.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the Stub Network Auto Configuration for IPv6 (SNAC) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Automatically Connecting Stub Networks to Unmanaged Infrastructure
   Authors: Ted Lemon
            Jonathan Hui
            Esko Dijk
   Name:    draft-ietf-snac-simple-09.txt
   Pages:   46
   Dates:   2026-04-20

Abstract:

   This document describes a set of practices for connecting stub
   networks to adjacent infrastructure networks.  This is applicable in
   cases such as constrained (Internet of Things) networks where there
   is a need to provide functional parity of service discovery and
   reachability between devices on the stub network and devices on an
   adjacent infrastructure link (for example, a home network).

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-snac-simple/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-snac-simple-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-snac-simple-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts