Re: Question on your discuss list

Wayne Clark <wclark@cisco.com> Fri, 31 January 1997 20:06 UTC

From: Wayne Clark <wclark@cisco.com>
To: Cynthia Clark <cclark@ietf.org>
Cc: snanaumib@external.cisco.com
Subject: Re: Question on your discuss list
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:01:35 -0500

Hello Cynthia -

    Ooops ... cisco changed all of the email lists last week that have
    external addresses on them to be of the form:

		    "address@external.cisco.com".

    This affected the SNA NAU MIB alias.  The new address is:

		snanaumib@external.cisco.com

    I've cc'd the working group to alert them of this fact also.

Regards,
-------
Wayne Clark
Cisco Systems, Inc.