Progress of the APPN MIB in the IESG

"R.E. (Robert) Moore (254-4436)" <REMOORE@ralvm6.vnet.ibm.com> Wed, 30 April 1997 13:07 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:42:15 -0400
From: "R.E. (Robert) Moore (254-4436)" <REMOORE@ralvm6.vnet.ibm.com>
To: snanaumib@external.cisco.com
Subject: Progress of the APPN MIB in the IESG

Here's an update from our new Area Director concerning the status of
the APPN MIB.  Of course as we learned with the APPC MIB, we're not
done when the IESG approves the MIB for progression to Proposed
Standard and publication as an RFC:  all of this just lets us *start*
waiting in the RFC Editor's queue.

BobM