ZhengQingGuo <zqg@uware.jut.edu.cn> Tue, 15 April 1997 12:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 21:18:20 +0900
From: ZhengQingGuo <zqg@uware.jut.edu.cn>
To: snmpv2@tis.com
Sender: owner-snmpv2@ex.tis.com

Hi,
  I am now progarmming a routine for accounting by using SNMP protocol
on cisco Router. In cisco.mib, there is Ipaccounting table and Ipchecking
point table,which count the Packet from source to destination,as you had
known that The accounting Table will soon consume up the memory.
After saving the accounting Table,I want to restart the accounting
function.but I don't know seting which entry in cisco.mib will cause
the restarting Ip accounting .
  I want someone help me to solve this question.
     email: zqg@uware.jut.edu.cn
					     thank you.
					      zhengqingguo.

about Ipaccounting function in cisco.mib