Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

"Qi Sun" <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 07:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:reply-to:subject:references:x-priority:x-guid :x-mailer:mime-version:message-id:content-type; bh=rxcIt0ioo8HZXd2CGBgypbqMtMp0jE1uDAI5ECpM1HU=; b=S0dwdrUSj0G/nld32fxejJ6kucCfd96v0PSjcMIeO3UaRx/YBwtndgP77ghvnEcMff zfif+gDlDp7PrJPWV8TQA5LGK7uOKY3FLg5eJdBmJkumYfQTJ9jgl8WWB69eb4Nb0yWg tQ+77F+9ghB5fkAGt2AyLDOEwCDrYNLOlpzp2O99klOsF9zNWcUgk2YQTeO2Jl2OIcoW hkIOVteirY/27iBfx6Z7Zp/Bfhuo+PV+kOuVF/UsarUAV3wuWwiXu+twLTdStEby/C1M ArJhBVH1kVND6Llh7QlT2bvzFUTfbJi4nF5Rs6a1LugU1L52pCWLxxPeEYkQcgr2kfSA tx/A==