Re: [Softwires] Unified Softwire CPE: draft-bfmk-softwire-unified-cpe

"Wojciech Dec (wdec)" <wdec@cisco.com> Fri, 30 November 2012 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6495; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1354284032; x=1355493632; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=IWI7iH6BnCqIYZoK/8F6RddCTSyHabfSdxtJrtBi/AQ=; b=F29pJSD/NK6ljjmePkrYH5HcnCwiWoMNuUvV81Sy144U283VIIAMa54F Mgu6aR5SJQyoo0Xw2ohizwmTVkBo1W6p9+eH84VwPyClwAy5T/XeicNrh enXJAeYwyILwLk3OgXu67iZM83awR0QfxdKkGtFHzCBNDegh6C8jCSPQV w=;