Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-08.txt

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Tue, 13 August 2013 09:11 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:11:25 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Cc: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-08.txt

Hi Ole,

The documents should be cross-references, that's clear.

If I recall well what was discussed (and which I assumed agreed) in Atlanta, is the unified CPE draft governs the CE side for all softwire flavors. The consequence is provisioning discussion in particular should be removed from MAP, LW4ov6, etc documents ... instead be discussed exclusively in the unified CPE I-D.

I will refer to Suresh on this point since he was present during that discussion and also because this is a action to preserve the coherency of the overall ongoing specification efforts conducted by the WG.

Cheers,
Med