Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

Qi Sun <sunqi.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 October 2015 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=0S8RHyNqBkPS1aRTPWVxCuxakDU8sokar0POo/E9fyQ=; b=qBN7x6/StSu3rLmJSpQRJmw5/3zwvkfqR2HIbt2OdohXUcKMKT1fqQFZx8RVdGMZg5 yXkBJxQK2LKhLbs0djqu5ecjnRT8AetO8OwCG8aANNU6yYK0tV19KLpigiYeBgHhfMEP fJm37zO1hUlQuGuHf2oNXjFWvY6LytYmbX/XwyUauh49FNfpniUeNydQDvumrfYXIR1x PJG7C35mwSURUXH2Cn2s1SZvyEyRPfnnVz3SgnpL5kgNhUvzTtX61f6HCjAhwvqk74Bp JD8r/8G/ZjCteBecBOW1skgMDDunCi8O75pvfEqHgo4fxrzoTqhwwPKzZ6EyxgAlD9W/ H6Lg==