Re: [Softwires] 4rd Address Mapping - version-01

Wojciech Dec <wdec@cisco.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=wdec@cisco.com; l=8354; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317717707; x=1318927307; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=QqebdlkB7uzQtIRhpuTXrLf3YPtlxW3z3fMp4+JYUvg=; b=lfbZIFekof9orHLBIoILkrHcqTnPLs3vj8oHCc0CIUjac6xyqd9n4tIo oyY/MZgvtBdtVWLy1IaMLLXRPP0JhtgOWM2Sj2hcSNeJilEohUlGkwacj CLvk0dC5pSXE4v/OqtCE7i3/BaSEhwY6lI7IikPpgwpZgPGmCWvFEiBRw Y=;