Re: [Softwires] Problem in draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 09 June 2016 12:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6s67/AZqanWb7ktHdgmn+sGY7cdqkoCsuMllBv6rDM0=; b=iAzGgte+564kYPWgjgBTJ6gcfe8P9/GIiUBxM7QFZO4ZrLRrUMMOI7+dUwkZISYDFJ RZsoDsFmnIDVlRuHAbXqAcUMESs43l6xrhEOCgbKUVtbC0NaPaHfp7EUSDbQJD6M8FVj jPbOB3brykI0OpNQ1MaQKGj6mJiEVo0rlznhw5HECIWFburoK5fXtEDOQV4Pgj//dXeS bD6cuynPkLnxvipbTI2tf+MAFcJEhIh5EHMx0c+FYG/mjC9wyG0ftXCqIswIqVbPUVnt AFjO8RywGCUOMCs2imwdJ4APfH2zfYgx4WqAbha3PT5flqsQRwEpZPgj6najrhiIts9d wvcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6s67/AZqanWb7ktHdgmn+sGY7cdqkoCsuMllBv6rDM0=; b=ArSHI5PMdVFyYItLexiRaBQ4B9z8XAsdlDm0JWWaPE4FhIatEIx6wnnQ41Fnsa1XGj 8aZfPRVELkwqEnX6oNVg2HYq5n+khCS2qZYHgClOQdyhih2so1H/IBcUErZ/dztc8c3z 93WFJFOzo/p3MNW64UFmtcZV1nfeFTMUWbH0ZY62uoyn00i8yA20Pukhyj7aPLKAm3v+ ifAr1whLueOHDUtix2A7/ckdi3Mo1L8HXQJHmYvRTegGOthFt/v58u3mj+hS9qeJ3RAB 9WrT/GSMj3WJKlOBmijMkSEhB+8n9O97nDyh0t61baIgMljy8dgKmjm0ETfJviptaeuq 2GCQ==