Re: [Softwires] Moving forward with 4rd-T, 4rd-E & 4rd-U

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Fri, 03 February 2012 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=C4PC+ppnL7WFA9k4tl+OXE3GOXTZ/Ud4CbLFRc3LDQI=; b=VTZEK6MTOBAE9x21Bk8chQkN8c5/kGRYAwF3Xk75cTsQRLrEjrA3B4WUhk8RZPDvK5 ge8XTQKhZ8zVRX3Gl834IGxJi+B7v2IC5S9SE4ODKZrjSlJXtEJh867n0CQ7ArBJ705j UqS0c5kaWwd+wUS7odMxT6lAzGrbvlVoxMrAo=