Re: [Softwires] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-13: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 18 December 2015 10:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8092; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1450434915; x=1451644515; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sQeijwkNZD+k+fO3MYshaD8ksIcdBf9WuwiRAN1Rmuo=; b=UmcCw7X06+aPVhB+dYY3vgAbsh9Va2hWbXht4CftzwBs5SD6ur0ZFIBQ HPzGmUYb5n4lbGLZZqOtUOllQj+jUw0rSSuSoMCmtqAWBLFkBGz1S9ZoO eb0uRR/4PsQVOXa6RMCwfQP7A/IWwoqAc5JIUqPVHafh+Js+VWjWWTeXZ M=;