Re: [Softwires] Proposed Unified Address Mapping for encapsulation and double-translation

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Wed, 05 October 2011 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yAo1p2yvE8VrxoTjHZ3z44rB6LbCgQJnh2eg46rLSBo=; b=oLhUzALofMuFZ04wwWia7PaC4oCl5YcuCxJoOtcv6xXpJUmbOdb0RT000rNsQDDpKH hJk09DKqvl/u3LIm53dvgxFTU1II4h8T5BARGGkCtYRRw/RbTVVZ3HzL/m77FYyxnV9H QZySoELKJc/m03OEWb6aC/QGM5IYlKsPmcMMY=