Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

tianxiang li <peter416733@gmail.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 07:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=fUcUvaLcTeheX9zyIp6BAHR7zv4EKbclPLWeN3/lN+8=; b=CI3LWxZB0c5Ug4NgcOprjfPWDXhNrYd3f43e+hCWMAM9BUKjCXPP2A4B3CbqH5SN4S 9+01jO7Utn+num2yifGskqwRFK8Tfm7SO0RkTBv27sQRS9q1PRH+t3X3IkuNMlnkKdqf +7HcsBs3GaEYgHCFe2Yykn4Qc+yHrmgfnzzfJ3lCRdS+c8DtO3zECj71cXBPq6W4AcMC 6OETLQ6CllQ9JQWSBQ96/NGjLe7+DYvVCV/5fXAqRztX2wwnlXu86/5elCZ7cWnoOi4Z ooZfad76C9JFNezjGGP7SsuRSqtjdYK8fLsxLRDqsC+0/imPCsiY3qS0Vq9O/Y/vVaoS RyiA==