Re: [Softwires] IPv4 Residual Deployment - Unified-standard proposal 4rd

"Lee, Yiu" <Yiu_Lee@Cable.Comcast.com> Wed, 14 March 2012 14:04 UTC

From: "Lee, Yiu" <Yiu_Lee@Cable.Comcast.com>
To: Maoke <fibrib@gmail.com>, Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:04:40 +0000
x-originating-ip: [24.40.55.73]
Cc: Softwires WG <softwires@ietf.org>, Yong Cui <cuiyong@tsinghua.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] IPv4 Residual Deployment - Unified-standard proposal 4rd

Hi Maoke and Remi,

Thanks very much for discussing this issue on the mailing-list. I guess the
points are now clear for both options. IMHO, there is no one better than the
other, it is all about choice of implementation. Perhaps it is time for more
people to comment how they feel for both options.

Thanks again for the great discussion.

B.R.,
Yiu