[Softwires] Re Re: Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

"xiechf01@gmail.com" <xiechf01@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:references:mime-version:message-id :content-type; bh=EUXvcSKN9TatrnvlfOAwSJ1kbPk2Lguoifm8QU8H1yc=; b=mUP/TwFxOHaNSPeGyvJRFBWJeCvMch4O2ypYCFgXfSw/kPk1HpjnL0y/Xmy0CwnPBp A1pfXtslAYGaXm9DMACxlAQGvkQXgBUscLyXNfs0lqqmQ9wesAZFTiucofaSwxsz33zR 3oXuTHLPjcemsupPjhQNhRWacHAjUwCK9w54h69ngUwlrahxdiKXFLUz1Nzw2Mgd3zRA 8UaBegLMU0bCr/A6lYXZD3iMu0RJ40l5CP/N+f7kbamxlHhSDEm0jLPU5oVxP5khwpvF TaAyXPGmNFehxHBpn9HvHloC0Qdt6xFIQ2F1LTIDT2Hv1AM38XyoU0FUUpt71T6N//DX 4JCw==