Re: [Softwires] Thoughts on provisioning and universal CPE

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Tue, 22 October 2013 15:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=WCqvowvcdVQrMJkBUuiYcEwWT47QJIInjtvRTUSWyDw=; b=uMgG33/prYV6EbMPwDOc1UjhM2zXi3xtD0jfDVBnDCzHBadt4r1GsQYbSSJOwXJtKa vDQpeUiLot9QRJZGvGtq3YMz/E2X5ZBoRg+USLyxjyqaNG+dsQ82JxpdcW+hzz1b38xp ZL7nXo+DcwQpTs9XYr09H8fcYwlkwNmuxKdeZ2A841cpNvLc55I0qHWGIOH28KTO1eu+ ZuoAPs7v2vJ2vTrBQUHLnaV3IG8He1Kx/GExAC5A+8ra4zdITMQuuuEI++tneLgM8JCR nphRbDAxM8oDMnPBxXsZHoc1xPuND4xi8u6/CZRkQ5YOz+QnVNHGhhlewF+LRbLGqZQb +tOg==