Re: [Softwires] WG last call on draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-01

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Sat, 16 June 2012 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ZRQdbFK54/Ocydy9UuzL8TcYl500qF4UmB9EHAYjGo8=; b=fznAHKUT6n3N15I5x9YuYoTlDFObjJgNR+a9QURRMMUwYpnbwN49N1oOYgijkt5avw +5EJmH6flEcVFDDvL4LRlSb4AH3cwso7oAan21NKzfb3b/bd91yLSyNakgZHnlsI1kPW rrZPfDtDlW+cisp7Z6jV2OylRHZoQy98Ces0+PieQS2WzTzT/toqVZGW9+P8DgoeZnR/ HOGYzXXPPaJ7QLf8AurWH3kHMZDaoxQ0QNN+LcaGZAElWcQqI3HpX9mwDntglDZ8Svca DPnDVy8850U3w2ZVLGi8ZRMDq6gRXbxJEXreGCsjKRsrdAAZivbSS2l3EU4UeCTvXyLO WvsA==