Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=MXUABll++8d6OPDVQQ+HST+lcKkHVn6GcbMiHAF6Llk=; b=VLyf8EqbQIEKktYaKEb5KTq0rmjL71fwWxRmElJvE5GcsJ4OJnV6h5NdHqwmONmOBc sHFCtEouRXwI5FcYIhS1M3G+Geavxg5hBFfU1sC4RfPEE/q1oJMJEVmV593W3vRhhwMN CHYAbt/ujWSeykluTXUPOGOgHvIVUDT2ppiQKik7yNRlK5cKlqE16TblvlTj/zeWQWEj 5pCPHXfBwf36mokcAb8/Ji758ZxaWtZrqFc/bniyRYaXefhRH/ChZ8Azz7l+iMXM9cgE N4tkWeZ62rqrWoJW0aqr9V53VOf/VBudu9g2n49wZAnPhVCW59U9rScakExfzfzvxkIu naBw==