Re: [Softwires] Second working group last call for draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-04

Qi Sun <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Tue, 01 January 2013 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=1XgY/ksBHmhNaGVHKbcaoyA4QuTPfXZZ/Rab8+LQLx4=; b=h+XSBPiiNcup6WEHiAJ5npkvIaXzCsR2i6k383X3nf1WWOUY99Hx21jzOP75P5wPl+ c4GCaxOCN+iOek9N3O/P6bbX8EW0qDMha6fngr5has8AVv+jLccdxggFNWXdyIKNjgna Cm/gAacHQUdWnmYcYLMtQmxIyad0dunTOTvrtPH7dVT0WCndRf5f/oht5TUwqzJtFcSL s5BR4+1qgE5Ysy1Meceg+QO9c9s6/J5lf++Abzclfa+dRRcK9vwJvqRoj1aMInM3+Gmo KZ6Tym9AmiRs59nhuidqfC+66nsJNv++dwq2Xq8z++PhdRez8a9qZWScup/thf0G86kk 1Rxw==