Re: [Softwires] Proposed Unified Address Mapping for encapsulation and double-translation

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Mon, 10 October 2011 15:44 UTC

From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:44:02 +0200
References: <F259BF79-B3C9-4434-AAC4-9F84B8D9A0FA@laposte.net> <CAH3bfACp_xvzotgrAhBrYhZ9ki47kbBVb-vmSsRtOOoyXxRSrA@mail.gmail.com> <10DF6CE6-394E-4FC9-BB80-9F24D4D2634B@laposte.net> <4E9065BD.3050001@jacni.com> <2904870A-866E-4093-8754-3D75510B82AA@laposte.net> <CAH3bfABJ=6CHA_QmtxtnoGmS2bSPhrDtdpebm9TwTLeMVdVMSA@mail.gmail.com> <96BD287F-910B-4E50-B902-4D135D2DFEAE@laposte.net> <CAH3bfADrj2BuQwEM3=ZC6_QCDe7RuEorM1=bAoyNH7JJao2_xQ@mail.gmail.com>