Re: [Softwires] Moving forward with 4rd-T, 4rd-E & 4rd-U

Ole Trøan <otroan@employees.org> Sun, 05 February 2012 09:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=JOrLIRdcNS5mE3WFhTFVMZtGSr6nCiFfRwZp9/x7ZXk=; b=UvvdSFNhE3pCTnb6cGOquwAqw4wpzRaAq8jVvm0jesW2e92mPYYfMXAogVnuwhs6ra 0mZp2nnhrcZ24RlXLoRuNA5jfV42b+rzomjYDvRnmZoqPnOrTFzMGbUUFZ5D7n0epFFH MQKqePJrN1hB9WDrkFyFn/8czlonpvfg89EwI=