Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

wang.cui1@zte.com.cn Wed, 14 October 2015 07:34 UTC

To: Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>
From: wang.cui1@zte.com.cn
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:34:00 +0800
Cc: Softwires WG <softwires@ietf.org>, Softwires <softwires-bounces@ietf.org>, Yong Cui <cuiyong@tsinghua.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

Dear Chairs,

  As Mesh topology multicast, DS-lite multicast as well as multicast
prefix option documents are all going to be proposed as Standard, I think
the companion document
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-08.txt in
the potential items for rechartering Part 2 is also worthy to be included
in the rechartering process to form a set of solutions to solve multicast
in transiton scenarioes.

  Also as a coauthor of draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-08, I think
this draft is mature to advance further :)

  Thanks very much :)

Best Regards,
Linda Wang

"Softwires" <softwires-bounces@ietf.org> 写于 2015/10/14 07:13:30: