Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

"Qi Sun" <sunqi.csnet.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 13:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:cc:reply-to:subject:references:x-priority:x-guid :x-mailer:mime-version:message-id:content-type; bh=PlI0WgdCqAHEcrELIAz4zuxoN+5r+gHpp9LkG3ZGm/Y=; b=MKgZ87Yljy4WuSddtcg6PTemAUq4G9I1SymaKuF7CoSJ82DQ8ORBnK3aV6+Hii9EVI NrF1DdEZmbn1bjK+9kcSJt/07WXenkxwYj3jDP8+pNtB+u4iEee345KIXBDlAPh/FEoZ LmMTFw3hkgmV/Gm7rvicebDTc3nizd3DRs3Lz7XiCIMid7wbeb44vUNPP4EHVGGtr6xK 9Jt7yVqo3l3v8Kcm8Gm/RWg5mRFLCiGoJZrQuUgCdIOGKJnFgO44aydFQXZGkb7A8wfy ZzIjKgbp6uVFGOLN7s2uKZNEdTYPgJViMdrHs8btfQKChiLPjC555nYyJcVlu9eD6Ffu V7Ew==