Re: [Softwires] Path to move forward with 4rd…

Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net> Mon, 26 March 2012 11:49 UTC

From: Rémi Després <despres.remi@laposte.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:49:07 +0200
References: <CE17D99E-43C3-4A99-BDCE-04BE6F325A3F@juniper.net> <CAFUBMqX5bpx32dA0PG7jv1wuEwkwPJU+Jx-x4SYk9UcnCNsJGg@mail.gmail.com> <C26A84AD-E0E4-4EA9-9671-310B77C5D1FA@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqU5meTJagB2zAJDnoKTw=qK81LHmEZtss7GV_+-pRmb1w@mail.gmail.com> <E27669FA-B36A-4CB1-91C3-C4F3CFABB46C@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqW3fL2Nqkze7AhqjSmxsaMZdZiup_5fXA21f9+RuM1yUQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E3C088A-CBB6-4E9A-AC78-2E821BC349F1@laposte.net> <CAFUBMqVAgkY+oafm1+mnjNgGkGaYE3BXO8TU_G5-YTu_uZ_2Sw@mail.gmail.com>