Re: [Softwires] [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-07 in Softwires WG

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Fri, 02 May 2014 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5293; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1399054608; x=1400264208; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=oIamQMhUsnQ70Uep9c4MX8YOyyWcrdC3qJn56s02H7E=; b=Ff52rQnMRqztnEDz7YKa0/fY7zAjlu8dkzCP65H7H+/VrszcWH8Qapxp 6ysHB5VqPB0YqcP0Y4fOYsr8cJzi+rydpzCGAyTR75EdQFG00doeLpiZr YAluYCeOEXeQfJqgs4u51Fuf90TIhaZ5vEc9mTIpcQFVuQHQMdSyfLwdJ M=;