Re: [Softwires] [tsvwg] Is it feasible to perform fragmentation on UDP encapsulated packets.

Lloyd Wood <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> Sun, 12 June 2016 05:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1465708321; bh=7Se32ZYrkdGNcXAih3GRNcv6HBs9n7Jmp92OGL8H46c=; h=Date:From:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=TYIoXWagL6xDy3Dk9kwxVG4YylXaIowdbAb21ZpWyuXwQPj9abMMZWvAIz+AOn6x/TdPRquxHalJ/+Lgg4ciow+7jAKroYKCnXmf3cX7IrFaW8Jo4Q+NsQ7fmE9yr6h6XOEuN8JWzJDeDTc8PwfRU7Ig6o0xetUtGQudcYW010UBFRtmfTsBpNHBYhR+BZnBp3wl0FaFjIZDiuhHvs3qAaXjtprZpox4wn8BmGzkS2ndOHWqgEWbmYDetYQd64SPppW0omwr4SFh103mp/n03PiDQ+pmFQ6o+MKTgQ5DRdwVfyVdTaZoJE9b5G5oaI/D20lTiu6ec8nKbfzOAjianQ==
X-YMail-OSG: Mr0y7sAVM1nNjVny5KH7JBLwqtJyjHkK9jJ7I2ykKiZRSnGHz_uneCAabFPpgvT a8pqlD5KR3faKXGnd2RJu.A9.ubxxkR_4NTkEjPowc7X44s3nQLtPl6kSwVIeItkvKUv.lOPa3wf FH5AKoAgOnbAI_ScLr1WmnIykD2sJ8OcY3fDHuO5h7BCzuGzN6T.ndTTcPB97K3VQiZCqoCzqheD _o_obru7Pa53Gojoa_6goZhJnWrynhHH2jzyqFuOnDyHhepneFa4IixhF_b_jDm_PEqR_DEyMEBs 8hrzm3i9Pu0QQhSGJxnIviQdxTVrhqKo9ilaFuBk7QnFNmmDWiqJYAPZyzAGsM6HgcpRDQjiNQYf owO2dvt9oH.zGCRvi0eJAgFe26xA6CWLwLmQWak63UDhjqueCuteqt19Otm47xVHBR7wmtFGMMcJ 68bT1TNVagFb1PXtlj7HUKGGQeQ1xK9flLX1bFP08b_d9N1mHeNYMbHB8vpNW5r8Bf0oRLBHAlWg .vRp0cYY6htUpMukwmg0Ok30avsh6v06EC.4VmyXxdw--